“Eric Strandberg, his wife Deanna, and their three children farm 400 acres in the sunny Okanogan Valley in northern Washington State. They produce delicious organic apples, pears, and cherries. They have been using organic methods on their farm since 1997. Eric decided to switch to organic methods in order to avoid exposing his children to harmful residues. He has noticed tremendous improvements in the diversity and balance of the natural insect populations on his land since he stopped using conventional pesticides and other chemicals.
The Strandbergs are excited about sharing their certified organic produce with consumers, and Bare Fruit LLC. producing healthy bake-dried fruit for every one to enjoy.”
What is Bare Fruit?
Bare Fruit is Delicious...First and foremost, Bare Fruit Apple Chips and Fruit Chunks are Delicious. This is important because, let’s face it, if a snack does not taste great, you aren’t going to eat it.
Bare Fruit is Healthy...Imagine a great tasting snack that is healthy too…Perfection! There are really several types of snacks on the market. Some are great tasting (potato chips really do taste good. But they aren’t good for you.) Some snacks are “better-for-you” (think of granola bars). But there are very few “good-for-you” snacks out there. An apple chip, baked (not fried or freeze-dried) tastes great while still being good-for-you in every way.
Our exclusive process bakes the chip in a way that the natural sugars caramelize on the outside. This provides a sweet and tart flavor combination without adding sugars or flavors. In some of our products we add organic cinnamon and other natural flavors to provide a variety to our customers.
Bare Fruit is Good for the Environment...At Bare Fruit we focus a lot of our energy on not using energy. And, by 2013, we will be 100% carbon neutral. You can be proud that the snack your eating was farmed in a socially responsible way.
Bare Fruit is sourced in the United States...Which is important for several reasons. US grown apples, pears, and other fruits have a quality advantage over those grown elsewhere. For example, the climate in the Pacific Northwest is perfect for growing the sweetest apples in the world. Also, by keeping things close to home, we reduce carbon emissions and support the US economy. We control the process from our Organic Orchards through our exclusive Bake-Dried processing, we use no additional preservatives or chemicals ensuring that you are giving your family the very best.
- 100% Organic Bake-Dried Pear Chunks
- 100% Organic Bake-Dried Mango Chunks - One 12 pack of 2.2 oz bags is $44.51.
- 100% Organic Bake-Dried Apricot Chunks
- 100% All-Natural Crunchy Granny Smith Apple Chips - One 24 pack of .53 oz bags is $25.38 and one 10 pack of 1.7 oz bags is $23.85.
- 100% All-Natural Crunchy Fuji Red Apple Chips - One 24 pack of .53 oz bags is $25.38 and one 10 pack of 1.7 oz bags is $23.85.
- 100% All-Natural Crunchy Cinnamon Apple Chips - One 24 pack of .53 oz bags is $25.38 and one 10 pack of 1.7 oz bags is $23.85.
- 100% Organic Crunchy Granny Smith Apple Chips - One 12 pack of 2.2 oz bags is $26.79 and one 2 pack of 11 oz bags is $16.26.
- 100% Organic Crunchy Fuji Red Apple Chips - One 12 pack of 2.2 oz bags is $28.04.
Bare Fruit Snacks are made from certified 100% organic fruit, that is GMO-free, and is sourced, prepared, and packaged in the United States. Bare Fruit uses an exclusive bake-dried process in wood-burning ovens for over 10 hours, at a very low temperature, to preserve nutrients, freshness, and taste of the fruits. Bare Fruit Snacks are made without additives, preservatives, or added sugar. They are naturally low fat, fat free, and cholesterol free. There are 6 flavors of these:
1. Cinnamon Apple Chips 4. Cherry Chips
2. Granny Smith Chips 5. Mango Chips
3. Fuji Apple Chips 6. Pear Chips
Also for people who have cell phones here is a QR Code for my readers to scan and it will bring you directly to a custom app.