I know there is create a free letter from Santa, make mini movie online ones. Yes, those are very nice and also Santa says your child's name but they have nothing on this DVD and it is nothing like that. This is so different and so real it’s amazing! Every time I watch I cry. I love it so much.It will bring joy,laughter,tears and Christmas Joy into your home.This DVD will touch the heart of any mom/dad/grandparents/military families! They offer special versions for military families, families with hearing impaired children,Spanish speaking families and expats!
I give Your Santa Story
Be sure to follow Your Santa Story
1. Frist head on over here to yoursantastory.com.
Next Click on Begin Your Story to the top left
2. Now Fill in the blanks when prompted
3. Be sure to read the tips along the way
4. Review and Approve your script
5. Check out $39.95 for DVD or $35.95 for streaming video.
From Your Santa Story
Hope you like it even more than last year and liked the things we've added, particularly for Deaf and Autistic children who have never met Santa...never had him "say" their name..ever!MERRY CHRISTMAS! See you again next year we hope.
from Your Santa Story
Your Santa Story our (The Eagle Families) DVD (PW :steph)
- We believe Santa Claus is REAL!
- We believe the REAL Santa Claus knows and remembers the names of your children.
- We believe Christmas is about family and Christmas is about tradition.
- We believe in It’s a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Rudolph-the-Red-Nosed-Reindeer, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Christmas Carol, and Polar Express.
- We believe in looking up into the sky on Christmas Eve.
- We believe that kids grow up too fast.
- We believe Mom should be given a medal for everything she does to get ready for Christmas.
- We believe the afternoon of Christmas Eve, until the afternoon of Christmas Day, is the best 24 hours of the entire year.
- We believe in decorating the tree as a family (while listening to Bing, Nat, Mariah, Judy, and Andy).
- We believe in holiday spirit!
- We believe in helping families celebrate Christmas the right way…their way.
- We believe in our mission: To make the best morning ever…even better!