Enter a world of wonder where heroes and hearts prevail. Join Ariel as she yearns to explore the world above the waves and Prince Eric as he breaks Ursula's slithering spell to reclaim his one true love. See Prince Phillip, in a race against time to rescue Sleeping Beauty's Aurora, defeat the evil Maleficent as she transforms herself into a fire-breathing dragon! Be there to discover a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin. Join Elsa and Anna and the hilarious snowman Olaf, from Disney's blockbuster hit Frozen, and discover how an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart. And, watch in awe as the dreams of Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel and Tiana all come true. High-flying jumps, daring acrobatics, breathtaking skating and lovable Disney friends are just a wish away! See Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes, Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt where believing is just the beginning!
1. How does Ariel fulfill her wish of a life with Prince Eric above the waves?
a. She becomes a fork
b. She becomes an octopus
c. She becomes human
2. What is the payment Ariel gives Ursula so she can become human?
a. Treasures from her secret trove
b. 40 new seashells
c. Her voice
3. Ariel must get Prince Eric to do what before the sun goes down in order to remain human?
a. Say the magic word
b. Kiss her
c. Defeat the sea-witch
4. Where does Sebastian encourage Ariel to stay?
a. Under the sea
b. At Prince Eric’s palace
c. In a new house down stream
5. Belle wishes for adventures that she finds in:
a. The books that she loves to read
b. A glass slipper
c. A magic carpet
6. Who helps Cinderella make her dreams come true?
b. The Fairy Godmother
c. Flora, Fauna and Merriweather
7. According to Cinderella, what is the one thing even her evil stepmother can’t order her to stop doing?
b. Playing with mice
c. Eating pumpkins
8. What are the names of two of Cinderella’s mice friends?
a. Pluto and Goofy
b. Chip and Dale
c. Gus Gus and Jacques
9. Who rescues Princess Aurora from an eternity of sleep?
a. Prince Eric
b. Prince Philip
c. Prince Charming
10. In Sleeping Beauty, what are the names of the three fairies who help Princess Aurora?
a. Bibbidi, Bobbidi and Boo
b. Sleepy, Sneezy and Dopey
c. Flora, Fauna and Merriweather
11. Snow White wishes for her one true love while standing by:
a. A wishing well
b. Dopey’s hat
c. An apple
12. Snow White stays in a cottage with whom?
a. Her mother and twelve siblings
b. Three giants
c. Seven Dwarves
13. Who grants Aladdin’s wish to be a prince so that he can impress Jasmine?
14. Where does Jasmine first meet Aladdin?
a. Her palace
b. The marketplace
c. A desert oasis
15. What is Aladdin’s sidekick’s name?
16. What magical matter does Tinker Bell use to help her friends in need?
a. Tinker Bell’s pixie potion
b. Pixie dust
c. Fairy sprinkles
17. Who kidnaps Rapunzel from her castle?
a. Mother Gothel
b. The Queen
c. Flynn Rider
18. Why is Flynn Rider running from palace guards?
a. He was racing them.
b. He stole a tiara from the castle.
c. He was playing hide and seek.
19. On her birthday, Rapunzel’s dream is to do what?
a. See the floating lanterns
b. Have a birthday party
c. Paint a new wall mural
20. What type of animal is Rapunzel’s friend Pascal?
21. Where does The Princess and the Frog take place?
b. New Orleans
c. New York City
22. What is the name of Tiana’s best friend?
23. What is Mrs. Potts’ son’s name?
c. Little Potts
24. Where does the story of Beauty and the Beast take place?
c. United States
25. Who does the beast have to fight off to save Maurice?
a. A Pack of Wolves
b. A Dragon
c. A Snake
**Children who have celebrated their 2nd birthday require a ticket to attend this event.
Select tickets for $15 -
Opening Night Tickets $15!
Kids Ticket $15 for Saturday Night! at
**One entry per day allowed, must be 18 to enter, random winner to be selected Friday, Feb 20 4pm Pittsburgh Area
Enter at http://www.usfamilyguide.com/PittsburghShows/