1 can (14oz) Rold Gold Mexican Fiesta Diced Tomatoes
1 can Black Beans
1 can Whole Kernel Corn
16oz Velveeta Cheese
1. Cut the cheese up into chunks and put into a medium microwaveable bowl.
2. Partially drain the tomatoes and add to the bowl.
3. Heat in microwave for about 2 minutes.
4. Drain/rinse corn and black beans. Mix into bowl.
5. Heat for another 3 minutes or until all the cheese is melted. Stir, stir, stir!
6. Serve with chips and enjoy!
*This is a modified Velveeta recipe found on the box*